Top 10 Don't Talk To Me Sayings To Avoid Bad Friends

Top 10 don't talk to me sayings if you don't like her/him or your friend and want to stay away from him.

Top 10 Don't Talk To Me Sayings To Avoid Bad Friends
Top 10 Don't Talk To Me Sayings To Avoid Bad Friends

Sometimes it happens that someone irritates you a lot and you do not want to talk to that person. But due to your sophisticated human behavior sometimes people feel unable to directly speak to that person that he does not want to talk to you.

Or sometimes it also happens that you don't like one of your friends because he always irritates you and cheats you. He just wants to get more benefit from you and for that purpose he makes friendship with you.

So there are various cases where you really I want to say to that person that you do not want to talk to him but you will enable. So today we are sharing this sayings and quotes which will convey your message.

Suppose you want to say to your girlfriend that you do not want to talk to her then you can send these things to her and convey your message.

 For example if you don't like one of your best friend because he always complains about you and he is not liable to your friendship. Then you must send this don't talk to me sayings either by whatsapp status are by personal message or sms and express your feelings towards him.

These sayings directly say with reason that you really don't want to talk to him. For example if you still want to make friendship with him but you don’t like his behavior then also this sayings and quotes will work for you because these don't talk to me sayings have special messages your friend will surely understand.

So there are lots of cases and reasons of a person who do not want to talk to someone else. So enjoy this don't talk to me sayings and don't forget to share it on facebook and whatsapp.

Top 10 Don't Talk To Me Sayings To Avoid Bad Friends



  1. Don’t talk to me when your mouth is full...full of lies.
  2. Don’t talk to me because you are bored. I am not here to entertain you. And don’t come to me only when you need a favor. I do not like being add
  3. Do not judge me until you know me. Do not under estimate me until you challenge me. And do not talk about me until you talk to me.
  4. Just because I do not talk to you. Or text you first. Does not mean I do not miss you. I m just waiting for you to miss me.
  5. I do not talk to people sometimes, to see if they will miss me, but they do not.
  6. Don't talk to me about rules, dear. Wherever I stay I make the goddam rules.
  7. I don’t mind you thinking I am stupid. But I don’t talk to me like I am stupid.
  8. The reason I do not talk to you is because I keep telling myself that if wanted to speak to me, you would.
  9. My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons. Not your business. So just stay away and don’t talk to me.
  10. Don’t talk behind my back and expect me to talk.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url