I Bet You Can't Ignore These 10 Flirt Sayings

Top 10 flirt sayings to mesmerize your girl, impress her with your one liner punch lines.

I Bet You Can't Ignore These 10 Flirt Sayings
I Bet You Can't Ignore These 10 Flirt Sayings

Flirting is not easy everybody knows it until you do not know what to do and what is not to do. But when you know what are the basic rules of flirting than flirting becomes very easy. So in this series we are sharing some of the top 10 best flirting sayings that you can say to your girlfriend or boyfriend and can ask her for a date and i bet you she can not resist after hearing this flirting sayings. Because these are double meaning flirting lines that will surely capture her attention and she will think for sure about you. If you do not believe than read yourself and see the magic of these flirting lines or say flirt sayings.


Happiness sayings
Heart break sayings
Love sayings


So enjoy this top 10 best flirt sayings and mesmerize or impress your girl.


  1. No one knows who you are, but you are a celebnrity in my eyes.
  2. Best relationship matches. You and I.
  3. Ever since i have met you. no one else is worth thinking about.
  4. You may have history with her but you have chemistry with me.
  5. Nerd flirting : i wish i could select all of your clothes and press delete.
  6. If i fall asleep texting you , it's because i did not want to say goodbye.
  7. I wonder if i think me like i think of you.
  8. You caught my eye. But he captured my heart.
  9. I love it when you smile. but i love it more when i am the reason behind your smile.
  10. If i had a star for every time you brightened up my life, i would be holding the galaxy.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url