Top 10 Heart Break Sayings To Show Your Pain

This are the top 10 heart break sayings to show and express your pain if your boyfriend or girlfriend left you or had break up with you.

Top 10 Heart Break Sayings To Show Your Pain
Top 10 Heart Break Sayings To Show Your Pain

  1. What to say if my boyfriend left me?
  2. What to say if my boyfriend dumped me?
  3. What words to use if someone dropped me for someone else.
  4. What sayings to use if my girlfriend dumped me for someone else.
  5. My heart is broken.
  6. Broken heart sayings
  7. Broken heart sms
  8. Broken heart messages
  9. Broken heart quotes


Top 10 love sayings to improve your relationship

If these are your queries than you are at right place because below heart break sayings will express your emotion and feelings.if your boyfriend/ girlfriend let you and have affair with someone else than you can send this heart break sayings to him/her to express your pain of heart and get her back again i your relationship.
 this are perfect to share on Facebook, whatsapp and other social media platform to express your pain and sorrow of your heart.

Top 10 best heart broken sayings


  1. this is how we get hurt, we start believing it could really last forever.
  2. My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you.
  3. I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. but i never knew back on the laughs would make me cry.
  4. You almost convinced me you would stick around. but everyone knows almost does not count.
  5. Hate is a four letter word. love is a four letter lie.
  6. When i close my eyes you are everywhere. but when i am awake you are never there.
  7. After all the things you put me through, i can not bring myself to get over you.
  8. It's hard to answer the question "what's wrong" when nothing's right.
  9. Tears does not help you overcome the pain,it just express the way of sadness.
  10. Sometimes it's the things you dont say that hurt the most.
Next Post Previous Post
1 Comments
  • ..
    .. 23 November 2015 at 23:04

    I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara at {+2348104102662} or via email at: {agbazara@gmail.com} I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

Add Comment
comment url